What to Do
Karriview is home to a growing number of leisure activities, including:
- Golf driving & chipping (clubs & balls are available)
- Beautiful jogging & walking trails through the national park into Gracetown and Cowaramup Bay
- Grassed areas for picnics & other sporting activities
- Board games to play in our lounge.
- A library to relax and read a book.
- Artwork to discover, both old and new.
- Sections of the Cape to Cape Track, both North & South of Gracetown
Food for the soul
Karriview's natural surroundings allow you the opportunity to unwind and reconnect with nature:
- Explore the orchard to collect fruit and vegetables
- Stroll amongst the ponds and deep karri forest
- Relax on one of our decked areas
- Take your togs to Cowaramup Bay for safe swimming
- Go for a surf at one of the many incredible beaches in Gracetown
- Listen to the symphony of birds that live on our property
- Go star gazing at night